Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2019
- Anti bullying policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Bereavement policy
- Charging Policy 2019
- Complaints Policy including managing serial and unreasonable complaints
- Equality Policy Statement
- Equality Information and Objectives
- EYFS policy
- Healthy relationships education Policy (SRE)
- Lunchtime Policy
- Photographic Policy
- SEN Policy
Keeping Children Safe in Education
At West Pelton Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy March 2021Policy March 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 8 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
- Safeguarding April 2021 DfE update.docx
West Pelton Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Statement for Pupils
- Privacy Statement for Parents
- Privacy Statement – Track and Trace
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy – September 2020
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.