Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2022
- Attendance Policy November 2022
- Anti Bullying March 2022
- Behaviour policy 2022
- Charging Policy May 2022
- Complaints Policy including managing serial and unreasonable complaints November 2022
- Equality Information & Objectives 2022
- Equality Policy Statement 2022
- Financial Procedures Manual 2021
- Health & Safety Policy May 2022
- Health and Safety Policy 2021 Durham County Council
- Healthy relationships education Policy (SRE)
- Intimate Care Policy 2022
- Low level concerns policy
- Lunchtime policy
- Managing Allegations Against Staff 2022
- Menopause Policy May 2022
- SEN Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions 2022
Keeping Children Safe in Education
At West Pelton Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
West Pelton Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Acceptable Use Policy September 2022
- Data Protection Policy September 2022
- Data Breach Procedure September 2022
- Photographic Policy September 2022
- Privacy Statement for Pupils
- Privacy Statement for Parents
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy September 2022
- Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme January 2022
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.