Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan June 2023
- Attendance Policy November 2022
- Anti Bullying March 2023
- Behaviour policy March 2023
- Charging Policy May 2023
- Complaints Policy including managing serial and unreasonable complaints November 2022
- Equality Information & Objectives June 2023
- Equality Policy Statement updated June 2023
- Financial Procedures Manual May 2023
- Health & Safety Policy May 2023
- Health and Safety Policy 2021 Durham County Council
- Healthy relationships education Policy (SRE)
- Intimate Care Policy March 2023
- Low level concerns policy March 2023
- Lunchtime policy March 2023
- Managing Allegations Against Staff March 2023
- Menopause Policy June 2023
- School Uniform Policy March 2023
- SEN Policy June 2023
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions March 2023
Keeping Children Safe in Education
At West Pelton Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
West Pelton Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Acceptable Use Policy September 2022
- Data Protection Policy September 2022
- Data Breach Procedure September 2022
- Photographic Policy September 2022
- Pupil Privacy Statement January 2023
- Parent Privacy Statement January 2023
- Visitors Privacy Statement January 2023
- Governor-Volunteer Privacy Statement January 2023
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy September 2022
- Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme January 2022
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.