Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Grey trousers or skirt
- White shirt or blouse or polo shirts (polo shirts with the school logo can be ordered from our office)
- Red Sweatshirt or Cardigan (sweatshirts with the school logo can be ordered from our office)
- Red Pique dress or dark shorts in the summer
- White t-shirt and dark shorts/jogging bottoms for PE (these clothes must be kept in school, they will be sent home for washing on the last day of each half term)
- Trainers for PE in the summer when the children go outside
A little note about our school uniform supplier
Our school uniform supplier is etika uniforms.
“etika is proud to supply West Pelton Primary School, with ethically sourced, high quality, durable school uniforms.
At etika, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to wear and learn about ethical clothing that creates positive impacts across the globe.
We are actively working to reduce plastic within the garment industry by supplying our school uniforms in fabric bags rather than plastic. These bags are very special, as they create employment opportunities for survivors of domestic abuse.
How To Order
To order please visit West Pelton Primary DH9 – etika uniforms
All orders are despatched within 48-hours, or we offer a FREE delivery service to the school, simply click on the collect from etika premises when checking out to save on the postage.